BRAND MANAGER COURSE OBJECTIVES and LEARNING OUTCOMES
After the course, the student should have: foundation knowledge about the key base for Building Strong Brand and Brand Management:
- Brand Vision, Mission, Values and Brand Models
- Brand Positioning, Identity and Brand Equity
- Creating and Selling Brand Values
- Brand Leveraging, Extensions, Brand Portfolio and Brand Architecture management
- Should be able to develop a Brand Plan in Action and Brands strategies for competing effectively in a new world of uncertainty
- Should be able to develop an integrated brand communications campaigns and handle digital branding issues.
Beyond this level, the student should also have insights in more recent brand stories developments through our VietnamMarom ‘s Brand Studying Center, Marcom Books, Marcom Best and Marcom Library.
The Brand Manager course have been established for more than 13 years, thanks to the cooperation between the University of Economics HCM City and VietnamMarcom, as well as advises, information support of many MarCom Guru, Experts and Brand Builders in Vietnam and overseas.
We wish you great success and gather much satisfactory results throughout the program.
PARTNERS AND INDUSTRY CONECTIONS